Membership Dues include the following benefits.
- Security – 60 extra monthly hours from off duty police officers, beyond regular routes, throughout the whole neighborhood.
- Legal –: funding to fight zoning issues to keep the area’s beauty and integrity.
- Calling Post – calls to each neighbor for whom we have a phone number about security issues, coyote problems, traffic emergencies, variance and zoning issues, emergencies, etc., meetings and deadlines.
- Meetings – sponsored by CPCA at the Atlanta Country Club with guest appearances from county commissioners, state representatives, officials, realtors, and other leaders and community workers to update you on issues of interest to our community.
- Traffic and Road Improvement Liaison
- Variance – lets neighbors know about variance requests that affect the area and attends the Commission meetings on your behalf.
- Newsletters – to inform you of news and announcements pertaining to the CPCA.
- Directory – free to every resident, listing those living in our area.
- Maintenance – maintains certain areas through mowing, blowing, clean-up.
- Special Projects – includes purchasing the flag which flies at the entryway to Cobb County on Johnson Ferry Road and placing the wreath of Remembrance on 9/11, collecting canned good and other items for holiday charitable drives, and providing a meal on Christmas Eve for the local fire and police personnel.
- PENS – participation in the county police neighborhood watch program and security tips and updates to those for whom emails are provided.
- Zone and Block Captains Program – area is divided up into zones and smaller blocks to help disseminate information about emergencies, burglaries, neighborhood information, etc.
- East Cobb Civic Association – your representative in the ECCA (East Cobb Civic Association)
- Support of McFarlane Park – a green space located in our area – also on the planning boards for another green space (the Felton property on Johnson Ferry Road), the Sope Creek Bridge, and the Johnson Ferry Road commissions.
The CPCA is your advocate, your representative, your worker in many county, zoning, variance, legal, and security related issues. The CPCA board works tirelessly on your behalf.
Participation in the budget of the CPCA is voluntary but is a very important way to keep your property values and your security, in addition to becoming informed about local and area issues. The CPCA needs funds to cover the costs of the many services it provides. The CPCA board is comprised of your volunteer neighbors.
Please consider participating in the CPCA as an annual dues payer, a volunteer, a meeting attendee, and an interested neighbor.
CPCA tries to be there when residents have issues or problems with our community. Do not wait until you have a problem. Click on the button above or click here to pay your dues online so CPCA can continue to be available when you may need it. If you prefer to pay by check, please send dues to:
Chattahoochee Plantation Community Association
PO Box 70321
Marietta, Ga. 30007-0371